This page explains and details the functions, abilities and roles of the Policy & Standards Council.
At the current time, the wiki is looking for more members of the Policy & Standards Council. If you wish to obtain the rollback tool, please contact Ultraprime2.
What is the Council?
The members of the Policy & Standards Council are rollback users. A rollback user is a user who has been entrusted with the rollback tool to assist in the management and maintenance of the wiki. This status may be granted by the founder or by a bureaucrat.
At any given time, the council will have no more than 5 members.
Responsibilities of Councilors
- Quality check the recent edits to articles.
- Quality check articles in general.
- Roll-back vandalism.
- Solve issues which don't require the intervention of administrators.
Powers of Councilors
- Close discussions where the topic has been resolved.
- Revert bad edits with the rollback tool.
- Monitor talk pages/forums/blogs.
Requirements to Join
- Be trusted by the administrators.
- Decent amount of time on the wiki.
- Proven to be a capable editor with a minimum edit count of 100.
- No serious history of problems.
- Fluency in the English language.
Removal of a Committee Member
Conditions under which an involuntary removal/resignation would be considered:
- In-active for a prolonged period of time.
- Abuse of rollback privileges
- Violation of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! Wiki policies.
- Non-performance/non-communication with the council - this is different from being in-active. They might still be active in the wiki but if they suddenly stop working, then it's a problem.
Former Council Members
|Name||Former Position||Date||Removal due to|
|Kaoko||Rollback||April 28th 2011 - August 23 2012||Inactivity|
For use by Rollback users and Administrators only.